1. PET plastic bottle combines the texture of glass bottle but maintains the characteristics of plastic bottle, that is, plastic bottle can achieve the appearance of glass bottle, but it has the advantages of being less fragile, safe, environmentally friendly and easy to transport than glass bottle.
2. PET plastic bottles have great flexibility in the choice of bottle type and capacity, and can produce products of different bottle types and capacities, enriching the variety of products.
3. PET plastic bottles are cheap, transparent, air tight, compressive strength and easy to shape.
4. The main material of pharmaceutical plastic bottles is resin, and its properties are: tasteless, odorless, non-toxic, dull surface will not produce certain harmful gases, endangering human health.
5. Environmental protection and low cost. Due to the limited material of glass, manufacturing and recycling will produce certain environmental pollution. With the development of science and technology, plastic bottles can be recycled and used after recycling, thereby reducing damage to the environment.
6. Plastic bottles are very safe to use. Glass bottles are fragile and not 100% safe to use with children or the elderly. Moreover, due to the strong thermal conductivity of glass, the glass bottle is very harmful to the skin when it is used to hold hot liquids, and it can be burned accidentally. With plastic bottles, there is no such concern at all.
Wellpac, mainly producing PET containers. We integrate mold development, injection molding, bottle blowing, bronzing, printing (screen printing, pad printing and thermal transfer printing), labeling, and pump head production and installation. At the same time, we provide customers with supporting packaging and factory inspection services. Welcome to consult and understand!
(Part of the material on this website comes from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website infringes your copyright or other legitimate rights and interests, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.)